May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Our troops in Afghanistan and Iraq

The New York Times showed photos of our troops lost in Afghanistan and I have been watching parts of programs on returning troops with head injuries, amputations and post traumatic stress...it evokes great sadness.   I remember the troops downtown after 9-11 and their next destination was Afghanistan.

I remember a fireman saying he was in the reserves and I thought to myself they had been through enough and I hoped he would not have to go over there.
There is a lot to be sad about but I remind myself there are so many good souls and focus on the good soul energy, focus on the goodness, beauty and love.

What ever your politics you really have to feel for all these people and their loved ones.

I am really tired and I do wish I was somewhere other than NYC but I can't imagine where that would be.