May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New York Blood Center needs platelets 1800-933-blood




The New York Blood Center needs blood.  1800-933-Blood


The New York Blood Center called me again and they need platelets.  I am one of the New Yorkers that has "The Gallon Club" card.

I am too tired.  I did have a conversation once with a nurse expressing displeasure with the thought of spending an hour with a needle in my arm having blood taken in and out of my body and someone who was abusive or exploitive, some nasty empty head selfish creepy narcissist getting my blood....just upset me but the nurse said anyone who needs blood would be appreciative and I was comforted.

Rich people can give money and that is nice but giving the blood and even more so your platelets and even more so white blood cells which take 2 hours with 2 needles and blood and chemicals circulating through you to separate just your white blood cells is a pretty nice gift.

I feel so tired but I may give it a try.  If I leave NYC my arms will always have the memory of giving big time and if I go downtown to give my gift I am bringing bad boy calendars to keep me company.    I am just soooo tired, I just don't know but too think a good soul needs my platelets and I could help does push me to try.

ps  I did just call and I made an appointment tomorrow.  Because of the ridiculous on going stresses I don't feel confident I can pass the iron test but the woman I spoke to was a good soul and just speaking with her was a "feel good" so I am going to at least try.  They really really need blood.