May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Naomi is a superstar nail artist at Hello Beautiful in Willy B (Williamsburg, Brooklyn)




Naomi is a Japanese artist and she can hand paint art on your finger and toe nails.   You do have to call in advance .  There are no vibrating chairs but the prices are very good and reasonable including Naomi hand painting unique art.  I bite my nails so the "canvas" was quite small but she painted beautiful hearts on my ring finger which have inspired me to give up that icky habit.  In the photo above Naomi is holding her portfolio of nail art and I took a close up of one of the glossy pages.


Naomi, weekends by appointment  http://www.hellobeautifulsalonnyc.com/ 718-387-4732
218 Bedford Avenue and don't forget to check out Brooklyn Foxes across the hall...very cool little shopping mall with a book store that reminds me of St. Marks Books when it was on St. Marks.