May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

my goal

Life is what happens to you when you are busy making other plans...
didn't John Lennon or someone come up with that...?

I don't know what will happen as does any of us but do to a series of traumatic events I sold and moved.  By the way I have rented more like subletted way back when and I made the move to own.  There are activists that got there homes, houses, apt. for a dollar or a few hundred dollars and that was not me.

The city is just too harsh, too expensive, I voted for Bloomberg and he made way too may wrong choices including putting way too rapid development a head of safety and you can see it in the crumbling streets and worse a crumbling infrastructure including the subways with all these mega supersized condos, hotels and mega dorms  weighing heavy on NYC's delipidated state...."welcome to the New hideous New York built on "old" New York's infrastructure....  Also too much "green" ahead of "green" as in we need as much natural green to fight all the pollution and Mother Nature's natural way to absorb all this rain and instead any green that could be ripped out.   The city is so polluted and we need more gardens than ever.

I just don't see me growing OLDER in this city unless I get a book published and it becomes a best seller or sell story ideas for films, sell more of my art etc meaning making significant bucks to afford this city and afford escaping this city as in a country home.

The city is just too harsh.  Even seeing the graffiti scrawled on people's windows was too much and made me want to leave.   By an art pad but to destroy some one's windows shows no self respect or respect, empathy or understanding for other people.  

Continue to feel burn out from the city and a longing to move some where else but I don't know where yet.

ps my eyes ache