May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Mayor donates blood, their is a shortage, there pretty much always is in NYC

Nice  photo op Mike.    After  having the life force sucked out of me I am just too tired to donate blood which I have been doing regularly for years here in NYC.

Mike platelets take about an hour so I am guessing you did whole blood and I am guessing you didn't take Amanda Burden with you to donate.

I always use to joke I am the only one in the East Village who's arms are sore from donating my blood.  

When I am sure I am not going to have late in life babies I will donate the rest of my white blood cells which is 2 hour process (each time and you can only do it 12 times) with a needle in each arm but once I am dead no more donations.  No donating body parts after I am dead.  Enough is a enough.