May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

"I am a naked person" an endearing hand made artist book I purchased















I use to sell my hand made artist's books at local book stores so it was a pleasure to buy an artist's book and "I am a naked person".

Just fully satisfying.  He is so funny.   I don't know his name because he didn't put his name on his art work but this page states, "It also feels good to sleep naked"
next page even more endearing.

Very sweet and one drawing reminds me of a crowded day in Tompkins Square Park where he writes "everyone is naked underneath clothes".


See posting above...