May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Monday, August 18, 2008

ABC local news video of vile cowardly creep attacking an 85 year old woman

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local&id=6335432

I find attacking elderly or harming babies and kids among the worst and  I this is the kind of person that evokes the words "prison justice".

The news report said she is in the hospital recovering from the attack.  You can see in the video she fought back.   

I wish her fast healing but the emotional part will take longer and if anyone recognizes this coward and call the police or 1-800-577-tips.

I am watching her niece crying her guts out and she said what a good person her Aunt is.   Her Aunt was going to visit her.

*I feel sorry for the police because I find watching this video sickening and listening to her niece heartbreaking.  I can't imagine dealing with this kind of sick violence daily.