May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Do the tax payers have to absorb the 2 billion dollar loss estimated by the USPS

I am told the answer is the tax payers do have to absorb the cost.

I disagree with the post master general John Potter blaming this year's poor economic climate.  People have learned not to go directly to the USPS to complain about problems -- gee, I wonder why -- could it be the USPS doesn't respond by improving customer service but has other ways of responding to customers that let us say inspire customers to use email, Federal Express and hand delivery.

Blame the USPS and not an economic downturn that doesn't seem to be hurting Federal Express.   Dear John Potter, Post Master General:  I have written to you before and now here is a question for you.  Do you think the fact you are losing 2 billion dollars is a red light that something is very wrong with the USPS?

I don't think I will get an answer.

Time to dismantle and archaic system that is no longer working and the first thing that has to go is their federal status.

Two words for why Federal Express is not feeling the economic downturn, "customer service".