May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

4-leaf clovers Hildegard's gift to the East Village, good karma




http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2008/08/05/2008-08-05_shes_the_pluckiest_lady_of_all_honoring_.html

This article is very sweet and there is a special tribute to our FDNY and NYPD  in the East Village.

Read the story and anyone who knows me and my background will understand this is super charged for me for many reasons.

I met Hildegard in front of Love Saves the Day when I was talking to Karen and Hildegard gave me her magical gift of the 4-leaf clover which I do carry with me every where.  People engaging you in the "good karma" dance is the best dance of all so thanks and what a beautiful article.  Thanks Hildegard for including me in your gift giving!