May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

biography


If there is a biography written about me, I hope it is after I am dead and this past chapter of my life -- well I can't wait for that part of the story to be told.

Besides all the wrinkles on my face which I am digging what emotions--- what do expression do you think is on my face?

I am reading about law but for now I believe that justice works in mysterious ways and patience is key.   I love NYC like a crazy lover -- what is great is outstanding and what is terrible is too awful to even fully grasp.   

I know the closer you get to the death the less you care about all of this, it is all meaningless.  Every culture, religion globally has the belief in karma, what goes around comes around, etc.

Just focus on the good and everything positive and ignore the rest.