May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Beauty Prescription, a great read

I went to the library and I rented this book.  I am a nerd.  I LOVE libraries!  Go to the library, if you are not a member bring a piece of mail and take out some books and topics that fascinate you and even some that don't and try reading them.  If you don't like what you rented for free, you had a good work out carrying all those books back and forth.

The Beauty Perscription by Debra Luftman M.D. &  Eva Ritvo, M.D.
This book is a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You can feel beautiful instantly by just changing your headset.