May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

After donating blood, East Village don't read if you are a prude or have no sense of humor

When someone says hi to me there is a 80 percent I will return the hello which I did and than the dude who came up to my shoulder followed me for half a block talking some annoying gibberish at me until I shouted angrily, "I am married!"   I don't believe in telling lies but it was either this or pull out my uzzi machine gun and I was feeling a little too tired to do that.

I also stopped a couple -- you know the kind, so good looking it is obscene  and asked them to take a picture of me.  Note my arm is bandaged from donating my platelets.  I also think donating your platelets or white blood cells make your boobs bigger -- at least temporarily!

I told my Mom the NY blood center gave us t-shirts and they will mail us Met tickest and Mom asked Met Museum or Met Opera.  Neither, Mets the baseball team.

ps  My family had a major birthing event over my shoulder --- there -- Beth Israel but it did not include me -- story of my life.      I use to be able to see Beth Israel from my home 20 years ago until The New School built a mega dorm on 12th that blocked it.  Still transitioning and I still have not found my Grandmother's wedding ring and 2 gold rings each with a small stone but I pray they turn up hidden away somewhere in the stress and trauma of on going harassment.  I know there are shockingly stupid people that think only renters face harassment issues but anyway either I misplaced the rings, lost them or someone I trust stole them.  I still have not got all my "stuff pack" and unpacked if you can believe it and I long to move asap but that may be a couple of years down the road.